Dues, Fees & FAQ
New members are required to pay a $400 non-refundable membership initiation fee. $200 of this fee, in addition to yearly dues, will be paid the first year of members. $200 of this fee, in addition to yearly dues, will be paid the second year of membership.
*An annual Pool Improvement Fee is charged to each family membership for the continued upkeep, maintenance and improvement of our facility.
Payment Options: Pay in full by February 28 or make a $100 down payment by February 28 with remaining balance due March 31.
If membership not paid in full by March 31 a $25 late fee will be applied.
If you have not paid in full by April 15, you membership will be offered to a family on the waiting list.
Memberships can be placed on hold for a season for a cost of $50.
Frequently Asked Questions
· All family members who live under one roof constitute a membership, and all individuals living in that residence must be included on a membership.
· Babysitters/Nannies may be included on memberships as an extra person in your family.
· All members of your family over the age of ONE must be included in your membership.
· There is a $25 late fee for all payments received after 3/31. You will be dropped from membership if your dues are not received in full by April 15.
· All deposit and balance questions should be directed to Kristin Neiderman at firstname.lastname@example.org
· All General membership, club info, private party info, guest info, etc should be directed to Stefanie Heron-Birl at Stefaniehb1@gmail.com
· Guest fees are $10 per person per day. If you are having a large party, please contact Stefanie Heron-Birl at email@example.com to plan it. We oftentimes need more lifeguard coverage for these events and need to plan in advance.